We’ve been burning tons of that Ambrosian natural oil to cook up something special. So, without further ado, let’s jump into what this latest patch has in store for you.
- We added an alert for when you are running low on stamina. No more surprise-exhaustion from now on
- We continued our work on the deterioration system. The improved system should now help clean up these abandoned buildings on the map
- We’ve changed the text popping up when a crafting station cannot be used in a town
- Fixed an issue with the elite enemies and the Holotops’ lootable effect
- We also fixed an issue that caused the inventory to take some time to load after joining the game
- We improved the resolution drop down to only show resolutions that should work on your monitor setup
3D, Level Design, and Animations:
- We have submitted the forge and bellow extra assets; Tier 1 and Tier 2 now have a new look
- And another one: We added the new woodworking benches, so their look also got an update
- And another one! After this, we’re done, I promise. We’ve also added new settings for the cooking stations. They now have a new look, too
Old Cooking Stations will still look the same, but if you place a new one it will have the new look. We did this change because the new cooking station is a bit larger than the old one.
We can’t wait to hear how these tweaks affect your experience. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts; we’ll see you in the game!
– Your Blankhans Team
Purchase/Wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1926090/Coreborn/
Previous Patch: https://coreborn.gg/blog/2023-09/patch-notes-2023-09-14/